If you decide to try it, make sure and read the comments. I found a lot of useful information to get the code compiled. Of course you can also post here for help.
During take off and landing of each leg of the trip I logged:
A few notes:
- I logged more time on take off than landing
- Altitude is much lower than actual since it is based on pressure and therefore based on cabin presure, still interesting though.
- On the way there I was able to download the data from the watch and therefore able to log more data. On the way back I logged for short amount of time since I wasn't able to download between legs.
- On the way there my arm was across my chest. On the way back it was parallel to my leg.
- Temperature is affected by my arm but should be consistently off since I wore the watch the whole time.
Now the data:
Here is the link to the raw data and images including the original emf files.
I don't know if anyone can find this useful or something interesting to do with it.
If you do download this please comment below.