Once at the Best Buy store, the process was painless. The best part, other than getting the phone, is I got $260 for the Galaxy S II and I was able to price match the Galaxy S III for $150. Much easier than trying to sell it on my own. The buy back program is so worth it. I ended up walking out with more money than I came in with. Other than free phones from AT&T I have never had this work out like this before. Of course it's gift cards as opposed to cash but its prefect for my DSLR fund.
Tonight I was able to go through my data to get everything restored and consolidated. I had to work through some data that I had restored from the old corrupt memory card (Already RMAed) but now everything is in order. It is an awesome phone which doesn't even say enough.
- 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display (1280 x 720)
- Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Dimensions: 5.38 x 2.78 x 0.34 inches
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1.5 GHz dual core CPU
- Weight: 4.73 ounces
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Internal storage
- Up to 64GB expandable memory (microSD)
- 2100mAh battery
- Bluetooth 4.0
- MicroUSB + MHL
- 4G LTE / HSPA+
- 8MP Camera w/ LED Flash (4x zoom)
- 1.9MP Front-facing camera
- S Beam capable + WiFi Direct
- plus all the software features
Here is the review from Android Central.
Are you one of the lucky few? If not go pre-order one now! It's been a real hard phone to get but it should improve this Friday.