|Living room slider node and La Crosse gateway|
The new PCB consist of:
- 2x female headers (so the nodeMCU is removable)
- DHT11 sensor for humidity/temperature
- LDR for light level
- 2pin header for reed switch attached to slider door
- 100uf cap for RC circuit to add delay when closing a door or window (internal pullup)
- Connections for 433Mhz radio for the La Crosse outdoor temperature sensor
- Breakout of the rest of the GPIO's for future expansion
|NodeSensor blank PCB|
|Fully populated nodeSensor|
I was going to design and 3D print a clip to hold it to the power brick but in the interest of time a rubber band will do the business (in the voice of Dave Jones). I did print a clip for the other nodes.
I have two of the three boards available if anyone is interested. Shoot me an email william at blog domain.
Design files and code are available at github.com/friedcircuits/nodeSensor